Cortona: The estate is situated in an isolated and panoramic position, about 15 km from Cortona, in a pristine environment, surrounded by chestnut and oak trees. The building complex dating back to 1500, consists of the main villa, a stone building, a chapel and swimming pool, all surrounded by 5 ha of land.
Building: The old manor house of 700 sqm is divided into three living floors and attic, all renovated about 40 years ago. The second structure was built as an outbuilding of the villa, it is completely renovated and used as agroturismo. Divided into two floors for a total of about 200 sqm, it has 6 double bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 kitchens and living rooms, surrounded by gardens.
A small consacrated chapel formerly used by the residents of the complex is located at the front of the villa.
Land: The property has 5 ha of agricultural land and woodland, within which we find the pool 5x10 with a large garden and a small artificially created lake with spring water used for sport fishing.