Florence. At a short distance from Florence, surrounded by gardens and woods that isolate it from the caos of the city, is located this marvelos real estate object dated 1400. The property is composed of two main villas, one of them with restored wachting tower, restored land houses, a greenhouse with orangerie and some outbuildings.
Origins. The oldest main unit dates back to the late Middle-Age and it was originally composed of two adjacent buildings still visible today from the layout. Today the main villa features a very original style. The structure was ideated, though, by the Swedish architect Alfred F.E Grenandernorth who projected the house as an opulent example of European new-Rococò style.
Buildings. The usable surface covers approx. 8.000 square meters and it is composed as follows:
1) A main villa of 3.773 square meters on three levels in good conditions and characterized by an asymmetrical layout .
2) A recently restored adjacent two-storey outbuilding connected with the main villa.
3) An ancient Medieval watching tower on three levels near the first main two buildings. The building has been recently restored and provides a loggia, an above terrace and an housing unit on two levels.
4) A to restore building with 1.330 square meters on two levels and a monumental living room with stone columns and vaults on the ground floor.
5) Additional outbuilding on two levels set near the main entrance of the property. This building has been restored in the end of the ‘70s, but it is still in good condition.
6) A completely to restore, old fruit storehouse/ greenhouse on two levels (ground floor and basement) for a total of 400 square meters.
7) Several rural outbuildings that need a complete restoration.
1.000 square meters of woods enclosed the property and create a relaxing atmosphere of privacy. Wonderful private gardens (6 ha) with fountains, decorative plants, exotic and timber trees from all over the world complete the property. The remaining 11 ha are made up of arable crops.